Precision Cancer Medicine (PCM) is dedicated to providing an international platform for academic and practitioner discussion to new discovery and exchange ideas on this important issue. PCM, as an international, peer-reviewed, open access journal, will further our understanding in the prevention, diagnosis, treatment as well as recovery management of cancer care. It aims to advance both science and practice in cancer research and clinical trials, focusing on these areas: original articles, reviews, editorials, case reports, clinical guidelines, commentaries and perspectives. PCM will strive to engage multidisciplinary teams that involve clinicians, as well as scientists to stay at the forefront of developing and applying robust methods to understand precision cancer medicine and help accelerate the development of better prevention, diagnosis and treatment.
Why advertise with PCM?
* PCM is specialized platform for exchange of knowledge and promoting communications between investigators in the field of precision cancer medicine, including basic, translational and clinical science. This platform will help target the clinicians and researchers and other practitioners in the field.
* As an open access journal with online distribution, its content is widely available without charge.
* Selected bi-lingual content (English and Chinese) and the link to the large physician website www.dxy.cn position the journal for international collaboration will benefit authors interested in wide distribution of their data in Chinese, and readers who are not fluent in English.
* A strong international, independent editorial board ensures high quality scientific content and high ethical standards.
What we can offer?
* Customized advances online advertising.
* Personalized, customer support at any level by a publishing group experience with print and online platforms.
* Bilingual advertisement (English and Chinese) per request.
Please feel free to contact us for more details:
Precision Cancer Medicine
AME Publishing Company
Address: Rm C, 16/F, Kings Wing Plaza 1,No. 3 On Kwan Street, Shatin, NT, Hong Kong
Phone: +86 20 66355775